Lightguide offers a large range of synthetic fused silica capillary tubing.
- UV to IR application range
- Fiber assemblies
- High-temperature applications
- For use in hazardous environments
- Gas and liquid chromatography
- Diagnostic devices
- Flow control systems
- And many more
- Inner diameter: 50-3000 mkm
- Wall thickness: 50-1000 mkm
- Tolerance: as agreed with the client
- Stress proof: 100 kpsi
- End finish: Cleaved or polished
- Jacket options: Polyimide (-190°C to +390°C), Acrylate (-40°C to +85°C), Tefzel (-40°C to +150°C), Nylon (-40°C to +100°C), None
Need some help?
Our team of advisors can help you in figuring out which components would be the most effective for your project and application needs.