For the minimally invasive treatment of hemorrhoids
Lightguide Hemorrhoid Probe
The Hemorrhoid Probe is designed for gentle coagulation and the shrinkage of hemorrhoidal tissue in cases of abnormal hemorrhoids of grades three and four, which require treatment. Side effects impacting the anal sphincter and intestinal mucosa are minimized.
The conical probe can be introduced into the pile without incision, leaving no open wounds. This product has maximum efficacy in the wavelength range of 810 nm up to 1940 nm.
The compatible Dual LuerLock Handpiece and an introducer with depth markers is available as an accessory product to ease the treatment.
- Fiber core diameter: 545 µm
- Connector with SMA 905 standard or freestanding ferrule
- Customized connector with logo printing possible
- Optical fiber jacket: white ETFE
- High-transmission efficiency for all common medical wavelengths: 810 nm, 980 nm, 1470 nm and 1940 nm
- Double-packed in sterile pouches
- 5-year sterile shelf life
- Outer diameter (tip): 1.8 mm
- Core diameter: 545 μm
- Standard length: 2.5 m
- Wavelength: 200 nm to 2200 nm
- Typical transmission: 98%
- Emission angle: forward directed cone
- Numerical aperture: 0.37
- Custom designs available according to customer specifications