Infinity Fistula Probe
Lightguide Infinity Fistula Probe
Minimal invasive laser treatment of anal fistulas and pilonidal sinuses.
The Infinity Fistula Probe is specially designed to be inserted into an anal fistula or pilonidal sinus tract to distribute the laser energy circumferentially directly to the epothelized tissue.
It therefore ensures a homogeneous thermal destruction of the fistula tract.
The optimized fused fiber tip design guarantees first-class safety and durability. The optical fiber has dedicated marking lines to ease precise positioning of the fiber tip within the anal fistula or pilonidal sinus tract.
- Fiber core diameter: 545 µm
- Connector with SMA 905 standard or freestanding ferrule
- Customized connector with logo printing possible
- Optical fiber jacket: white ETFE with black centimeter marking
- High-transmission efficiency for all common medical wavelengths: 980 nm to 2100 nm
- Double-packed in sterile pouches
- 5-year sterile shelf life
- Outer diameter (tip): 1.6 mm
- Standard length: 2.5 m
- Wavelength: 980 nm to 2100 nm
- Typical transmission: 98%
- Diffusing length: 4 mm
- Numerical aperture: 0.22 up to 0.37
- Core diameter: 545 μm typically
- Custom designs available according to customer specifications