Proctology & Phlebology & General Surgery
Infinity Side Fiber
Lightguide Infinity Side Fiber
Lightguide’s Infinity Side Fiber is the next generation instrument for radial laser treatment.
Recent innovations made by Lightguide result in our best laser fiber for soft tissue laser surgery. The broad cylindrical 360° laser light emission of our Infinity Side Fiber ensures smooth and gentle laser energy delivery to the target tissue. Intravascular, intrastitial and intracutaneous laser ablation treatments can benefit from the smoother procedure and higher patient comfort.
The optimized fused fiber tip design guarantees first-class safety and durability. The optical fiber has marking lines to ease positioning in the target tissue. A compatible Introducer Set for vascular access is available.
- Gentle energy transfer with lowest peak temperature
- Most uniform emission
- Cylindrical 360˚ emission profile
- 100% direct irradiation to the target
- Reduced sticking to tissue
- Fused fiber tip design for highest safety
- Outer diameter (tip): 1.24 mm, 1.6 mm or 1.8 mm
- Standard length: 2.5 m
- Wavelength e.g: 980 nm – 2100 nm
- Diffusing length: 4 mm
- Numerical aperture: 0.22 others on request
- Core diameter: 400 μm or 600 μm typically
- Custom design: according to customer’s specification
Need some help?
Our team of advisors can help you in figuring out which components would be the most effective for your project and application needs.